Isla Verde Spa Relaxation Massage Course (Fully Accredited)
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this massage course from Mark personally
By the end of the massage course, you will be able to perform our relaxation massage sequence, plus have a wealth of knowledge on other aspects of the spa business that has made us No. 1!
You will understand how to perform massage using correct body mechanics
- You will know what you need to do to give a massage client an incredible massage experience from the moment she/he walks into your room/spa
- You will know how to avoid the many mistakes and pitfalls that so many other massage therapists make
- You will have the tools to build your own highly successful spa or massage clinic
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a thirst for knowledge and a desire to do your best
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a willingness to put in the hours to practice and hone your massage skills
- In this best-selling massage course, you need to apply yourself once you have learnt the massage techniques that i show you. If you do this and practice you will be on your way to having a very successful career
- You will need a massage table, oils or creams, towels and sheets, a pillow plus someone to practice on- I suggest if you don’t already have these look at my section 1 of the course for guidance first
Wouldn’t you just love to know how to do this incredible form of massage?
Well you can from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones.
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
“This massage course is worth every dime. In my opinion, instructor and his team went above and beyond with quality lesson plans. I recommend to serious massage therapists who want to become great, take this course. You will not be disappointed.”
“This is one of the best massage courses i have ever taken!”
“Excellent and expert instruction. Beautiful videos. These methods are far superior to what we were taught in aesthetic and spa training classes.”
“Because I want people to know how awesome this course is! I am someone with no experience with a massage, but seeing this massage course, I was inspired to take it up for my wife, and I have loved it!”
“I had gotten to a point where I wasn’t sure if this was a career I really wanted to continue but now I have a renewed sense of passion!”
“Two Giant Thumbs Way Up!”
Want to learn massage online?
Whether you would just like to learn massage online because you would like to treat your family, friends or partner or you are a massage therapist-You have come to the right place!
To do great massages, it is imperative to get the correct massage training.
When it comes to a massage clinic or spa, your best asset is your massage. Without an incredible massage sequence and techniques, it will be very difficult to have a thriving practice.
This online massage course will give you the skills set to give your clients or your friends or family an amazing relaxation massage experience.
Mark’s spa had the first 100 out of 100 reviews on Tripadvisor ALL 5 STAR! A feat never been done before by a spa. They were also shortlisted this year for the 2017 Spa & Wellness awards for the Americas.
It doesn’t matter whether you have had massage training before or have no experience at all.
In this relaxation massage training course, Mark guides you step by step and shows you not only what his 20 years of experience has helped him, but also he shows you the ways to avoid the mistakes that he has made along the way.
In this massage course you will learn:
- Our Full Body Relaxation Massage sequence
- The Do’s and Don’ts of setting up your massage room
- Correct Body Alignment and Postural Problems
- How to Set up the right atmosphere for your Client
- The Importance of First Impressions
- Plus so much more!
The most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is the quality of the massages, because without the ability to deliver great massages most therapists will not succeed and be taken over by the competition in this highly competitive industry.
In this online massage course, you will learn not only our secrets to giving incredible massages to your clients, but also know how to use your body correctly and avoid the pitfalls that many therapists fall into.
Enroll in this course and set yourself up for life as a Great Relaxation Massage Therapist!
All of Mark’s courses are full accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This massage course is for those who want a career in massage or want to improve their existing massage skills
- This massage course will give those of you who want to become a professional massaeur or even just a person who wants to earn extra money the necessary skills to succeed