Perfect French Macarons #1 – Simple to Sensational
- Learn the secrets to baking perfect macarons shells, in any size and color, with full bodies and narrow feet
Use the Italian method to make macarons, and understand why many master bakers prefer it.
Work on many filling recipes, such as flavored ganaches, chocolate mousse and pastry cream, and customize them to fit any taste
- Create sophisticated fine-dining style plated desserts using large macarons, with 4 stunning presentations and recipes to chose from
- Build show-stopping macaron tower displays for fancy events such as weddings
- Explore unique serving ideas for the macarons, and learn how to package them in gift boxes
- Learn huge amount of critical tips and tricks, that will make you a master macaron maker
- Advance your baking & decorating career and become a well-rounded baker
- No previous baking or cake decoration experience is necessary
- Some baking utensils such as pastry bags and pastry tips are required
- For some of the recipes and decorations you’ll need a silicon mold and cutters, which can be purchased through the online class store or elsewhere
If you ever tried to make French macarons you probably discovered that making perfect ones consistently is not that easy! That’s why our mission in this course is to help you to overcome some of the tricky aspects of making macarons, so you can successfully make them at your home or shop with confidence!
Follow the step-by-step guidance provided by master pastry chef Irit Ishai, to become a pro macaron maker yourself. Leverage Irit’s years of experiments, refinement and tweaking of the macaron recipes, and learn the important secrets that anyone who’s serious about making macarons needs to know.
- Master great techniques for making great macaron batter that work every single time
- Discover the secrets of piping, baking and assembling insanely delicious macarons
- Learn how to make macarons in any flavor, color and size
- Explore four unique and stunning designs of macaron-based desserts
- Create elegant and show stopping Macaron Towers and gift boxes
Once you finish this course you’ll you’ll be one step closer to becoming a great baker and pastry chef. You’ll discover a new world of extremely valuable recipes and techniques, and learn how to create outrageously yummy macaron cookies, innovative and stunning macaron desserts, and magnificent macaron displays.
- Anyone interested in a serious baking and cake decoration career
- Beginners to advanced bakers who want to make perfect macarons consistently
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use macarons to make stunning plated desserts
- Anyone who wants to learn to create impressive edible displays and macarons towers
- Bakery and pastry shop owners who want to make and sell the best macaron cookies
- Professional pastry chefs who need to add unique and sophisticated plated desserts to their menus